The benefits of protecting your condo
Protects your belongings
This coverage insures the contents in your condo.
Protects your improvements
Decide to take on a weekend DIY project and update your floors or countertops? We’ve got those covered too.
Protects your interest
Offering liability coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and your premises.
- Multiple Deductible Options
- Variety of Liability Limits
- Coverage Options for your Contents
- Additional Living Expense Coverage
- Deductible Assessment Coverage – your condo corporation can assess their deductible to you if there is damage to your unit or common property The loss must be caused by a peril for which you are insured for by this policy.
- Upgrades you have made to the unit.
- Loss Assessment Coverage – damage to common areas of the condo can be assessed to you.
- Sewer Backup
Sewer Backup coverage takes care of losses stemming from the backup of toilets, drains, sumps, and other outflow fixtures. Sewer Backup coverage also protects you from storm-related events causing your sewer system to backup.
- Home Systems Protection
From heating and cooling to appliances and security systems, Home Systems Protection covers equipment not covered under Home Insurance.
- Glass Deductible Buy-Down
Reduce your deductible for glass breakage to $50 (SK & MB) or $100 (AB) instead of being subject to your policy deductible.
- Jewelry, Fine Arts & Hearing Aids
- Boats & Boat Motors