Manager, Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
As a property and casualty insurance specialist for more than 100 years, Sandbox Mutual Insurance Company seeks opportunities to be the preferred insurance carrier. At Sandbox Mutual Insurance, we not only celebrate people, but we are driven by a relentless need to build personal connections resulting in exceptional customer experiences. Join a team that strives to become a beacon of hope in times where people need us the most.
We are very excited to be growing our Sandbox Mutual Insurance team. We are on the search for a newly created, permanent, full-time position of Manager, ECM. Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Technology & Intelligence, the successful candidate will effectively manage all aspects of organizational content by ensuring document accessibility and security throughout its lifecycle in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
As Manager, ECM YOU Will Be Responsible For:
- Managing organizational content and information securely through its lifecycle.
- Researching and recommending the right ECM solution and is an integral part of implementation from kick-off to delivery.
- Liaising with the Technology team to coordinate maintenance and enhancements for the ECM solution.
- Developing and coordinating policies and procedures informed by legal, regulatory, and internal policies.
- Coordinating training for all stakeholders on policies and procedures and implementation of all ECM tools.
- Maintaining quality by ensuring procedures, and customer service standards are adhered to.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to promote the use and adoption of ECM functionality.
- Developing & presenting key reporting metrics.
- Coordinating, assigning, and supervising the activities of ECM team members ensuring targeted objectives are met.
- Providing support in recruiting, work assignments, professional development, and performance management of staff.
- Acting as a role model who supports a delightfully simple insurance experience and a positive organizational culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Need From YOU!
- A university degree in Business Management or related field; a post graduate qualification in archives/records management would be an asset.
- 5 or more years working with ECM and Records Management, or related experience coupled with 3 or more years demonstrated experience leading and managing high performing teams.
- Detail oriented with the mindset to shape the culture and processes required to deliver a delightfully simple insurance experience.
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodology, best practices and design thinking coupled with curiosity, creativity, risk-taking acumen, and a desire to collaborate.
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize, or solve problems by making decisions that are logical and reasonable given the available information.
- Project management and coordinating skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment. Able to set priorities for self and overall department by creating a focus, eliminating roadblocks, and knowing what will help or hinder goal accomplishment. Manages project deadlines and assigns work based on employees’ abilities and competence.
- General insurance industry and marketing knowledge is an added benefit.
- A good understanding of how underwriting profitability impacts overall corporate results and capital requirements. The ability to understand and interpret financial statements and participate in the business planning process.
- Managerial skills including interviewing and selecting employees, providing constructive feedback, motivating, conducting performance reviews, and training and development.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach when directing employees and empowers employees to be successful through training, developing, and coaching. Holding people accountable by ensuring that they meet individual and organizational objectives in an appropriate manner. Monitoring employee development plans and ensures alignment with department and Company goals.
Why Sandbox Mutual Insurance?
Come grow your career with a company committed to putting people first. At Sandbox Mutual Insurance, we take pride in caring for our employees as it is the collaborative efforts of our entire team which will allow us to continue to remain successful today and into the future. This position offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, a fun and inclusive work environment,
professional development opportunities and the potential for further advancement within the company.
How to Apply
Please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume with Manager, ECM in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org